Tuesday, October 18, 2016

our lady of 121 street

Been doing a play for the last few weeks, our lady of 121 st at the victory theater kin burbank. The part of vice ranting against the world at a funeral.

The part gives me the opportunity to step onthe accelerate like I used to do back in the day in NY. The parts of had in la have been in second gear, not only tv and films but even theater out here. So while I am not the lead, no one that sees this play will forget me.nice to be around calls these young people as I ma more than double the age of most of them and that includes the crew. Had some problems with some but most of all I get along 0with most and am enjoying myself.

So maybe someone will offer me a real job off this otherwise, it could be the last as I will not pursue but will take all offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment